I've always taken online customer reviews with a grain of salt. While they can certainly be informative (and can point to potential broader truths if there's enough of a trend) it's important to remember that you're usually only going to get the polar extremes of opinion. Most people have to be motivated by either an extremely positive or negative experience in order to take the time to sit down and write out a review.
But in a few rare cases, customer reviews can also be written purely to serve as simple entertainment. In this instance, the products themselves are the cause for the tenor of the reviews.
- Badonkadkonk Tank ($19,999.95)
- Relaxman Relaxation Capsule ($39,995)
- Uranium Ore ($29.95)
- Elk Carcass ($1,225)
- Bic ballpoint pin (~$0.20)
- Exhaust pipe for mid-90s Civic (important to note this was originally mispriced at $891,840)
- Decorative house number (previously listed at $254,623)
- Cartier Ladies watch ($225,000)